Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Goodbye summer...

 
                                                                  Hello Lovelys! 
     I hope you are doing great! I just wanted to share with you a couple of pictures from summer. I am excited to share with you many upcoming new blogs! 






This is a floral top i found at JCPenny. I loved it!

On a Saturday night I went out in the city rocking my BCBG top and skirt. I love Neons! I topped it of with a statement necklace and some Nude heels. 

You may have seen these tops on celebrities..
Its an Alex and Chloe top! I Just styled it with some heel sandals and my fav fringe bag with a pop of lip color!



Denim on Denim is a big trend right now! It took me a long time to find the perfect top! Found at JC penny, You can find some good things there! paired it with a statement necklace from H&M and nude heels from Target!




       Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my          blog! xoxo -Jess







No comments:

Post a Comment