Saturday, September 28, 2013

Fall and lots of Blazers!!


Hello my Darling! 
I am delighted that the weather is feeling alot cooler since fall has entered. I'm from Texas and I am sure you have heard about the "Texas Heat" over here. It is INSANE! I love blazers and I have soo many in my closet. I haven't really had chance to style them but I recently bought this pretty blazer that I can wear comfortable and the color is perfect for the upcoming holidays as well. I paired with with an under black fringe top and black bottoms with leather looking patches that i thought was pretty neat! I wore these ballerina Metallic shoes to add a pop to it, BTW metallic is a big trend right now :).... I love wearing red lipstick/colored lips. I just think it makes an outfit look better especially if you are in a hurry or don't really have makeup on. Take a look at the following pictures to get a more detailed look at my outfit of the day..













 Blazer/Nordstrom, Bottoms/H&M, Ballerina flats/Steve Madden, Watch/Michael Kors Fringe Top/H&M



Thank you soo much for visiting and i will talk to you soon! xoxo -Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment