Sunday, March 2, 2014

Mask of Magnaminty


Hello beautiful!! 
I have been away for a while but i will definitely be blogging more. I posted a picture of this face mask on a couple of weeks ago... 
I have always had sensitive skin, not too oily not too dry. I decided to try this product and see what the fuss was all about. I have tried a few products before that dried up my skin! I don't really like using harsh products because of the chemicals unless its something organic.. so this was perfect! 
Just to know more about This face mask.... here you go... 

Mask of Magnaminty isn’t technically a daily ‘facial wash’; it’s actually a deep cleansing face and back mask. China clay and fresh peppermint reach deep down to pull the debris from your pores, giving you that delightful tingly-clean sensation. We add loads of aduki beans to exfoliate flaky or dry skin, vanilla absolute to calm redness and honey to soothe. Our inventors created Mask of Magnaminty to be the ‘ultimate face mask’, intense but not harsh or abrasive on the skin. We recommend using Mask of Magnaminty weekly to keep the skin in good condition.

so after using it a few times I was really impressed with it. It definitely helped my skin to appear glowy without looking oily. When you apply it on it feels so minty fresh and sets on just fine. You don't even need to apply alot of it to rub on. It also helps me relax a bit and after 10 minutes I just rub it of with a warm cloth, not too rough for your face. If you have problems with acne this is also a must try for you. Of course its not for everyone but if is definitely worth giving it a try and finding out for yourself! 
                           I use this twice a week and it can also be used to back!



XOXO
-JESS

No comments:

Post a Comment