Monday, December 2, 2013

Plaid love



Plaid is a BIG trend right now, its EVERYWHERE, from skirts to shirts. You can find it at any clothing store. There is all kinds of colors to match with whatever style you are going for. I put mine together with some jeans, black leather looking jacket and my gray booties, finished it off with my red bag.

I'm sure you'll had a great BLACK FRIDAY shopping day! There was lots of great deals! Believe it or not I found the jacket and top for 30$ ..2 for 30?! good deal right?! The bag was 50% off regular price so i found it for like 12$... cant beat that!! The bags are still 50% off... keep scrolling to find out where ;)




OUTFIT DETAILS:

BAG: FOREVER 21
JEANS: NORDSTROM
PLAID TOP: WET SEAL
JACKET:WET SEAL 
SHOES: FOREVER21

Talk to you'll soon! xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment